Job offer: financial expert
Axyom srl is growing rapidly and looking to recruit two financial experts (m/f) for immediate employment in order to respond to the growing demand for support from its partners.
Axyom is an international consulting firm specialising in capacity building in the management of organisations active in the non-market sector, particularly in humanitarian and development aid. The organisations we support are NGOs accredited by Belgian Development Cooperation, non-profit organisations (ASBL), international organisations, funding institutions, implementing agencies and public authorities.
Our main areas of expertise are financial management, project cycle management and strategic and operational planning.
- Higher education degree in financial management, accounting, controlling.
- At least 10 years' experience in financial management, accounting and controlling in the non-profit sector, preferably in humanitarian or development aid.
- Knowledge of the functioning of funding institutions in terms of administrative and financial management of subsidised projects.
- Knowledge of the essential principles of general and analytical accounting.
- Analytical and synthesising skills.
- Results and solutions oriented
- Independent, autonomous as well as a team player.
- Able to adapt to a multicultural environment.
- Excellent level of French; knowledge of Dutch and English is an asset.
- Willing to travel for short periods.
- Training and coaching in financial and accounting management
- Installing accounting software.
- Support in the implementation of management procedures and tools.
- Assist in the development and monitoring of budgets for organisations, projects and programmes
- Support in financial reporting (for donors).
- Support in the periodic financial closing.
- Carry out institutional diagnosis.
- Propose improvement plans at the administrative and financial level.
- Carry out internal control within organisations, projects and programmes.
- Immediate appointment
- Full-time or part-time employment (at choice) for an indefinite period.
- Salary according to experience.
- Freedom to adapt working hours.
- Freedom to work at home, in the office or at partners' premises
- Autonomy of work.
- Participation in the development of a dynamic and friendly compan.
Are you a finance expert and are you interested in what we have to offer? Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Working at Axyom
Axyom is constantly looking for consultants with at least 10 years of experience in their field of expertise and in the sector to meet the numerous demands of our partner organisations.
We are generally looking for the following profiles:
- Experts in financial management of organisations, projects/programmes
- Experts in the management of external funding (donors)
- Experts in general and cost accounting
- Experts in institutional and organisational development (DIRO)
- Experts in programming and identification of projects/programmes
- Experts in project/programme writing
- Experts in planning, monitoring and evaluation (PME)
Would you like to work with Axyom on a permanent or regular basis? Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your profile proves a good match, we will include it in our database and contact you for further information if needed. Depending on arising needs, we may contact you again to propose a collaboration offer.